Frequently Asked Questions
1. When would I know my booth allocation?
Sellers will be given their booth allocation on random basis 5-7 days before the event via email.
Floorplan will not be given as the layout will be subjected to changes; based on weather and any adhoc building management requirements.
Booths will be tagged with booth numbers, you may proceed straight to your booth on the event day. Our crew will approach you for verification.
2. How many luggage can I bring?
There's no limit to the number of luggage, but do make sure your stuff do not go beyond the demarcated booth space (1.3 x 1.0m)
3. Is the venue sheltered?
1. Outdoor Booths : Booths are located along the building sheltered walkway. Depending on the weather condition, your booth may be exposed to the Sun or rain.
2. Indoor Booths : Booths are located within the mall near the entrance. Booths are well sheltered with air-conditioned.
4. Can I bring racks/tables?
The novelty element of this market is to sell from the luggage. Hence, sellers are not allowed to bring tables or racks to maintain the event setup.
5. Will there be tables and chairs?
We provide a lawn mat 1.3 x 1.0m to place your luggage and 2 x stools, no tables! Sell from your luggage and swag it like the original flea sellers!
6. What's the price range to sell?
We'd recommend to sell between $2-$5. This is just a recommended price range to maximise your profit. You may sell above the range.
However, to protect the interest of all sellers, pricing should not go below $2 before 5:00pm.
7. What is the crowd demographic?
Mostly foreign domestic helpers. Should you wish to sell your preloved items above $5, this may not be a suitable market.
8. Why target foreign domestic helpers?
With the myriad of retail options available online and offline, the local's demand for secondhand is not sufficient to support the sale of a market.
Nonetheless, we are working towards changing the mindset of locals to buy secondhand. #sustainablefashionmovement
Till then, our target market will be the foreign domestic helpers.